Personally I would like to use another cloud IDE but this is what is currently used in the SQL tutorial I am currently studying at Udemy and it is also nice to learn a new IDE.
hilarymanuel.com I have been working on this all day yesterday. I initially thought that I may not have all the necessary knowledge to build a site close to what I envision but I do actually. I have to try to find that out myself. This has been possible mostly due to the availability of css grid. I want it to be somewhat minimalist and I think it is kinda cutesy despite the conservative colors I decided to choose.
I'm not certain what to do with it yet. Update: upon application, I feel that one of the colors just seem to be errant. It seems to change its quality when used. I don't know exactly how. Maybe it's on how it reacts to adjacent colors. It is this color: #c4d7ed. I've changed it to lightblue instead.
I've finished the section on html and css at freecodecamp. I feel that it seems short but I think that is part of the design and this is just the first section. I could always read up on other pertinent topics. The next section is about Bootstrap however, I'm really more interested about learning CSS Grid right now. It is available on the beta and I'm not even sure if I have the prerequisite knowledge. I will soon find out. Update: No problem at all.
Comments
Post a Comment